Sunday, December 7, 2008

Comments on Show 6/28/08 in Sherman Oaks

Thanks, "Mr. Fry" for an excellent performance!  I especially cracked up at the kids hitting each other "by accident"... SO TRUE!  My retired teacher friends & I  all loved the play... despite the insane heat!  I gave your show a great review & here's one better than passins the flyer since school's out for the summer... I emailed all our faculty with details about your show... hope some can come for your Westside performance.

Sonya Neweissman
2nd grade "veteran" teacher


Hey there, Mr. Fry

I thought your performance was outstanding and I've already recommended your show to family and friends.  Infact, I'll be back with mom this Saturday-- she's looking forward to seeing the show as well.

I'll be sure to post a review on Goldstar, and congrats on New York!

Ali, patron


Jack,  

Hi, this is Karen.  I'm in the process of writing up my yearly submissions to be on the Ovation committee for 08/09.  I wanted to use your show as one of the best I've seen this year....

Always,

Karen Dick, ovation award voter

No comments: