Sunday, December 7, 2008

Emailed comments on show 5/24/08 at the Fanatic Salon Theater


I just have to tell you, Mr. Fry, I have a lot of teachers in my life.  My husband's mother is a teacher, his sisters and best friend are teachers.  You really did them justice.  I am also finishing my credential right now and should be teaching in the fall.  I am terrified but I am so excited!  I truly and honestly enjoyed your show.  As a person who has a lot of experiences with "teacher stories", I actually see yours and my husband did too.  Thanks for a great performance and I truly wish you all the best in the future.  your story moved me so I thank you.

Amy Dunn, critic Valley Scene Magazine




Jack,

Congratulations on an excellent performance, Sat. 5/24/08.  We laugh, cried, cheered and jeered at an existing school system that should also emphasize "no teacher left behind" and "no more teacher abuse".  Looking forward to " They Call Me Mr. Fry II".   Another real life experience that will help solve the revolving door of the less privileged, and the high premature drop out rate of our dedicated, talented teachers.

Mark Stong, teacher LAUSD


Hi Jack,

Thanks for the invitation, thanks for the play, it was wonderful, full of emotions, and your work is so deep, like a map of what life is.

Julio Ballatore
Hollywood Income Tax


Jack, Mr. Fry

After I saw your show, I signed up to volunteer and mentor under priviledged kids!  You rock!!!

Solniska, Life Coach

Hi Tracy,

They Call Me Mister Fry is moving and inspirational.  Teachers should especially see this - as he learns compassion from his students.  He is an inspired story teller and even more inspired teacher.  Loved it!

Patty, patron

Hi Jack,

Great job!  Rick and I both really enjoyed the show.  We laughed, we cried -- your frustrations and your passions really came through.  I am going to pass you flyer along to some friends for the next performances ( a couple are teachers and might get a kick out of it.)

Take care and best of luck with the production.

Raleigh and Rick, PR consultant & magician


No comments: